Time : 60 min
Difficulty : Easy
Delicious Chinese Soup
At all season, you will enjoy this Chinese soup of character !
Perfect with a champagne of Legend vintage 2004, a trip with many flavours await you !
For 3 persons
- A big onion
- 100 cl of stock (chicken, vegetable,…)
- 1 grated carrot
- olive oil
- Chinese dumples (pig raviolis, shrimps…, 2 per person)
- 1 egg
- 1 portion of chinese rice noodles
- some concentrated tomato
- Vinegar of Champagne
- Pepper, salt
- Eventually coriander leaves (used in chinese food)
- Sauce Sriracha ( be careful, pimento !)
In a large pot, add a little bit of oil. Add onion and garlic and brown them, next defreeze with vinegar of Champagne.
Then put the stock, grated carrot, concentrated tomato and continue cooking over mediu heat.
Then put coriander, the chinese dumples and let it warm up.
Add the rice noodles and stir delicately ( the rice noodles is very delicate). Let simmer for 4mm
Season with pepper.
Stir the Sriracha sauce to your tast and serve.
You can add Piment d’Espelette